Website design is much more then what something looks like; it's how something works. And that is why we strive to craft amazing user experiences for our clients & their users.
10 years in Website Development and we have worked with every level of business. From Mom and Pop establishments to Nonprofits, Artists and Start-ups. We offer stunning responsive and mobile friendly website design that allows our clients to tell their stories.
What allows us to keep our website development at low costs, is that we utilize SaaS-based content management system-integrated website builders. What that means. Is we are proficient in Wordpress, Squarespace, Weebly, Wix and a few others. The best thing about utilizing these platforms, is that it gives us the opportunity to transition the ownership and maintenance to the business or individual. Many of our clients love this because we are able to train our clients to maintain their website with little effort.
Our main objective is to understand what you want to accomplish with your website. In most cases we like to have a brief interview so that we can get a clear understanding of your needs. Then we start to collect content and graphics. But don't worry, some people don't have any of those items, so in some cases we are able to write for them and take photo's or purchase stock photos for their websites.
Once we have collected enough content and have a full understanding of the purpose of your website. We then start crafting an engaging story that converts your visitors. Once we've finished the website and there are no final edits. We have one more follow up meeting that allows us to discuss your website's monthly maintenance and any training you would like to have so that you can update content when needed.
It's important for a website to consistently have new content updated throughout its life. If you have a website that's been sitting out there with little maintenance. Chances are your website might not be coming through on mobile devices or certain browsers. That's why we also take over existing website that are not fully optimized or have not been maintained.
Can you help me Optimize my site? Absolutely!
Take a look at some of our proven strategies
Target Market Business Analysis
- Website analysis. Analysis of meta sets/keywords, visible text and code to determine how well you're positioned for search engines.
- Competitive analysis. Examination of content keywords and present engine rankings of competitive websites to determine an effective engine positioning strategy.
- Initial keyword nomination. Development of a prioritized list of targeted search terms related to your customer base and market segment.
Keyword Research and Development
- Keyword analysis. From nomination, further identify a targeted list of keywords and phrases. Review competitive lists and other pertinent industry sources.
- Baseline ranking assessment. We help you understand where you are now in order to accurately assess your future rankings.
- Goals and Objectives. Clearly define your objectives in advance so you can truly measure your ROI from any programs you implement. Start simple, but don’t skip this step.
Content Optimization and Submission
- Create page titles. Keyword-based titles help establish page theme and direction for your keywords.
- Create meta tags. Meta description tags can influence click-throughs but aren't directly used for rankings. (Google doesn't use the keywords tag anymore.)
- Place strategic search phrases on pages. Integrate selected keywords into your website source code and existing content on designated pages.
- Develop new sitemaps for Google and Bing. Make it easier for search engines to index your website. Create both XML and HTML versions. An HTML version is the first step.
- Submit website to directories (limited use). Professional search marketers don’t submit the URL to the major search engines, but it’s possible to do so.
Continuous Testing and Measuring
- Test and measure. Analyze search engine rankings and web traffic to determine the effectiveness of the programs you’ve implemented, including assessment of individual keyword performance.
- Maintenance. Ongoing addition and modification of keywords and website content are necessary to continually improve search engine rankings so growth doesn’t stall or decline from neglect. You also want to review your link strategy and ensure that your inbound and outbound links are relevant to your business.